iUNIK Propolis Vitamin Eye Cream
The Propolis Vitamin Eye Cream is enriched with Propolis Extract and Hippophae Rhamnoides fruit extract that soothes, nourishes and revitalises the delicate skin under the eye area that reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkle, promoting a radiant complexion. Packed with 300ppm of Idebenone which is an anti-ageing ingredient that helps restores elasticity and smoothes out any texture. Also containing niacinamide and adenosine for brightening effects and wrinkle care. This eye cream has a silky texture that quickly absorbs into the skin, leaving the skin feeling refreshed and revitalised. It's lightweight, silky texture allows it to sit perfectly under makeup without smudging. Continued use of this cream helps with the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and brightens up your overall natural skin tone.
Suitable for all skin types.
- Contaning 40.5% Propolis Extract that is enriched with nutrition, minerals, vitamins and amino acids that has antibacterial properties to calm, protect and nourish the skin. It also has antibacterial and antiseptic properties to protect the skin and fight bacteria from acne.
- Contains 9.2% of Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract which contains sea buckthorn and fatty acids that helps keep the skin firm and lifted. Also contains vitamins A, B1, B2 and E, which nourish the skin and improve its appearance. Traditionally used to heal acne, burns and sun damage.
- Formulated with 300ppm Idebenone, it is an antioxidant that improves wrinkles and texture that helps absorb moisture evenly. It also has properties that strengthens the skin barrier. It also works as a potent brightening ingredient to fade away dark circles around the eyes.
- Niacinamide is an active Vitamin B3 that has brightening effects that help with fading pigmentation and revitalising dull skin
- Adenosine contains anti-aging benefits and wrinkle care
Propolis Extract (40.5%), Water, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract (0.2%), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Niacinamide, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetearyl Olivate, Betaine, Glycosyl Trehalose, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Acrylated Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sorbitan Olivate, Beta-Glucan, Lactobacillus/Rice Ferment, Lactobacillus/Ginseng Root Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces/Potato Extract Ferment Filtrate, Saccharomyces/Coix Lacryma-Jobi Ma-yuen Seed Ferment Filtrate, Xanthan Gum, Centella Asiatica Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Caprylyl Glycol, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ammonium Acryloyl/Dimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose, Distearate, Tromethamine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Hydroxydecyl Ubiquinone (300 ppm), Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Caramel, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Yucca Schidigera Root Extract, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract,Perilla Frutescens Leaf Extract, Copper Tripeptide-1, Acetyl/Hexapeptide-8, Limonene, Linalool
Made in Korea.
Please note that ingredients are subject to change as products are being enhanced and innovated all the time. Please refer to the product packaging for the most complete and accurate information.
Apply a small amount under the eye area, using your ring finger gently pat until the product is absorbed