Mamonde Rose Moisturizing Flower Lab Essence Mask
The Mamonde's Rose Flower Lab Essence mask is a rose-infused sheet mask that nourishes the skin. Rose flower extracts works by soothing, hydrating and rebalances the skin's natural oils while providing nutrients to the skin for a soft, supple complexion. This mask is made out of a light fit fibre mask made from eucalyptus tree pulp that promotes the facial contour.
Suitable for all skin types
- Rose extract helps soothes, hydrates and rebalances any dry and sensitive skin types.
- Licorice extract acts as a skin brightener, it inhibits the production of enzymes needed to produce melanin in the skin which helps remove excess melanin. It also has anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Allantoin is a plant extract that stimulates new growth of skin cells.
- Arginine is an amino acid with antioxidant properties that protect the skin from free radicals, increases skin hydration and boosts collagen production.
- Sodium Hyaluronate are particles smaller than hyaluronic acid and is a humectant that attracts and binds water to the skin.
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract (2,000PPM), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Arginine, Allantoin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Saccharide Isomerate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid.
Made in Korea.
Please note that ingredients are subject to change as products are being enhanced and innovated all the time. Please refer to the product packaging for the most complete and accurate information.
Remove the mask out of the package and place the sheet on the face. Leave on for 10-15 minutes. Remove the mask and gently pat the remaining essence for better absorption.