iUNIK Centella Bubble Cleansing Foam
The Centella Bubble Cleansing Foam is a cleanser that is formulated with 69% Centella Asiatica Water Extract instead of purified water has a mild low pH acidic formula to gently and thoroughly cleanse the skin while retaining the natural skin's moisture. The bubble cleansing foam is infused with botanical moisturising agents and has a gentle micro-bubble texture that deeply cleanses away excess sebum, dirt and impurities while restoring and maintaining the skins optimal level, great for those with sensitive skin.
Suitable for all skin types.
- Centella Asiatica Extract is known for its healing properties, it calms weakened skin, heals damaged skin, and supports the health of the skin barrier
- Tea Tree Leaf Water clams and ease sensitive and irritated skin
- Allantoin helps strengthens and protects the skin's natural barrier
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract is rich in vitamins and minerals that revitalises dull skin
- Portulaca Oleracea Extract helps give the skin the ability to hold onto water and increases the skin's moisture retention leaving the skin feeling hydrated all day
- Trehalose prevents moisture loss and keeps the skin feeling moist and supple
Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Water, TEA-Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium cocoamphodiacetate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Trehalose, Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, Ormenis Multicaulis Oil, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex
Made in Korea.
Please note that ingredients are subject to change as products are being enhanced and innovated all the time. Please refer to the product packaging for the most complete and accurate information.
Dispense 1-2 pumps and apply onto the whole face massaging in circular motions, rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.